Ohio U Tickets - Friday Night

Anon1712717471

Freshman
Jan 29, 2012
26
88
13
I have four tickets in Section 241 Row E. These are third row in this section.

Face value after fees was $45 per ticket. I’m selling for $35 a piece. Let me know if you might need 2 or all 4.

text me @ 5136581695 if interested.

thanks.
 
Last edited:

Anon1712717471

Freshman
Jan 29, 2012
26
88
13
Lowering price to $75 for a pair.

2 sets available. 3rd row in the section 241.

text 5136581695 if interested.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB