Who still reads Thiam's name and in your head read it as THEE UM and not CHOM. I still do and he's in year 3 on the banks, ha. Of course my brain then corrects itself as CHOM but still. Sigh.
Ha!!!!I have adapted. The only problem I have is that in-season I tend to call my co-worker Chomas.
Who still reads Thiam's name and in your head read it as THEE UM and not CHOM. I still do and he's in year 3 on the banks, ha. Of course my brain then corrects itself as CHOM but still. Sigh.
I have no problem with Thiam.
But I must confess that it took almost two full seasons before I was able to correctly enunciate ‘Omoruyi’. For some reason that name was like a tongue twister for me.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4