OK Admit It...

RUChoppin

Heisman
Dec 1, 2006
19,270
13,695
0
I'm still trying to figure out why so many people say "Dew-CORE-ay" (including Coach), despite the media guide's pronunciation guide ("do-CORE")
 

RU82

Heisman
Jun 7, 2001
31,952
31,763
113
I have no problem with Thiam.

But I must confess that it took almost two full seasons before I was able to correctly enunciate ‘Omoruyi’. For some reason that name was like a tongue twister for me.
 

KevH

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
3,343
2,076
113
I have no problem with Thiam.

But I must confess that it took almost two full seasons before I was able to correctly enunciate ‘Omoruyi’. For some reason that name was like a tongue twister for me.

Did you hear the PA announcer during player intros at the B1G tournament? He finally got EO's name right by the 3rd round, but it's funny watching the playback as he goes from butchering it in the Minnesota game, improvement in the Indiana game and finally getting it right in the Purdue game.
 

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
The weird thing is Omoruyi is pretty much how you would think it should be said but it took me a bit
 
  • Like
Reactions: DirtyRU

Rufaninga

All-Conference
Oct 8, 2010
3,873
4,407
0
no issues with Thiam, but this one gets me every time.,

 
  • Like
Reactions: ezusman and DirtyRU

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
Am I only guy who thought Eugene had a huge offensive rebound with 1 hand only to realize it was Duocore wearing Eugene's old #11
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?