Ok, so how did y'all get roped into a game...

Southdowns

Feb 27, 2008
in Ruston, LA? Sheesh, that place is a sheeethole. Prepare to be underwhelmed. High school stadium, crappy campus and terrible town. If I were making the trip, I'd stay in Shreveport at Sam's Town or the Horseshoe and spend as little time in Rusty as possible.

I hope y'all are getting a 3 for 1 for this one.

Southdowns

Feb 27, 2008
Here's something to look forward to:

Joe Aillet Stadium in Ruston

Looks like sand all around it. Check out the Hump-like basketball arena north of the stadium.

May 24, 2006
SEC school to do something this stupid. I thought we'd never live down our little road trip to Jonesboro in 2001. That trip sucked. It was like the biggest game ever for Arkansas State. And, we played like ****. Without Eli under center, we may have even @#%$ around and lost that one.

patdog

May 28, 2007
And we have more 6-road game schedules in LT's reign as AD than the rest of the SEC combined. The LA Tech and MTSU home-and-homes are just one final FU from LT to all MSU fans.

G

Goat Holder

Higher expectations, and a chance to start 2-0 going into a home game with Auburn. We will probably pull some **** like Jackie did in '93 and piss the entire season away.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We're opening at Madison Central? Looks like they've added a few seats on the visitor's side.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Note to Byrne: give us 7 home games and don't open the damn season in Ruston, Murfreesboro, or any other ****** *** college town. If we open the season somewhere other than the Jewel, let it be somewhere like NOLA.

Sutterkane

Jan 23, 2007
and MTSU's stadium sucks, I wouldn't call Murfreesboro a "****** college town".

The traffic is bad because it is growing too fast, but it's hardly a ******** place to stay the night or weekend. Plenty to do as Nashville is only 30 minutes away.

Just saying.

and no I do not live there or even in the same county for that matter.