Oklahoma Game Tent Setup

BulldogLegacy

Freshman
Feb 27, 2008
112
58
28
I am looking for someone to help me get a tent set up for the Oklahoma game. It doesn't have to be in the Junction but close to it. I remember years back some students would do this for a fee, and I am willing to pay get this set up completed for us. I can get everything I need to set up in the tent over to the person on Friday. Or if someone can give me some feedback on how car passes work, that would be great too. Can you set up a tent behidn your vehicle when using a car pass?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list