He’s a man, KingThat boy has been a good coach. This, to me, is unsurvivable. The fact that this debacle today was at the hands of Deion's upstart program compels corrective action by Oklahoma St.
When you get my age, and come from my particular background, referring to a person in that way is not an automatic insult unless there are definite racial connotations - which, being the soul of sensitivity, I have always been careful to avoid.He’s a man, King![]()
@KingWard I 110% thought you were subtweeting Gundy's "I'm a man!" speech loved it.I hadn't seen this, but to clarify things, what I said above is, and will be, operative.
Where have you been to have never heard of the "I'm a man, I'm 40" speech?I hadn't seen this, but to clarify things, what I said above is, and will be, operative.
I've been around, but things that happened in 2007 would have to have been more remarkable than this for me to retain. Having seen it, though, it IS comical.Where have you been to have never heard of the "I'm a man, I'm 40" speech?
I wish I had been.@KingWard I 110% thought you were subtweeting Gundy's "I'm a man!" speech loved it.
There's a longer version of the same press conference out there. He went off on some poor writer. Crazy that was 17 years ago.I've been around, but things that happened in 2007 would have to have been more remarkable than this for me to retain. Having seen it, though, it IS comical.![]()
Just like learning that Skip Holtz is 60, knowing that this was 17 years ago... makes me feeling f**king oldThere's a longer version of the same press conference out there. He went off on some poor writer. Crazy that was 17 years ago.
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina football extends record sellout streak
GamecockCentral Baseball
Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
GamecockCentral Football
An updated look at South Carolina football's top roster talent in the On3 Impact Rankings
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: How the Gamecocks' "point guard by committee" looked against College of Charleston