Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
Report: Conference executives crafting 'Plan B' ahead of Protect College Sports Act vote
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Oklahoma update
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Buckaineer" data-source="post: 129565270" data-attributes="member: 1428007"><p>In your efforts to ceaselessly bash me, you probably didn't notice that their are people bashing WVU left and right. Even on WVU boards. All I've done is tried to correct the misinformation and not let their endless negativity run rampant which is hurting things I care about. </p><p></p><p>Its great to pretend nothing matters, but when others are spending 24/7 on a board that has nothing to do with them and talking trash about WVU and the conference WVU is in--that has an effect over time all the way up to the leadership that makes decisions. People post b.s. in social media, next thing a hack writer gets involved from a reputable site and that misinformation and lies become fact and are spread all over the internet. Day after day after day that goes on and next thing you know the BOR chair at OU is bashing the attempts of the president of his university to ensure the survival of the conference.</p><p></p><p>I don't care if you think that happens or not--but even if it didn't I'm glad I didn't sit on my @$$ and do nothing while people are trashing the things I care about. Or worse, attacking people trying to do something about it like you do.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Buckaineer, post: 129565270, member: 1428007"] In your efforts to ceaselessly bash me, you probably didn't notice that their are people bashing WVU left and right. Even on WVU boards. All I've done is tried to correct the misinformation and not let their endless negativity run rampant which is hurting things I care about. Its great to pretend nothing matters, but when others are spending 24/7 on a board that has nothing to do with them and talking trash about WVU and the conference WVU is in--that has an effect over time all the way up to the leadership that makes decisions. People post b.s. in social media, next thing a hack writer gets involved from a reputable site and that misinformation and lies become fact and are spread all over the internet. Day after day after day that goes on and next thing you know the BOR chair at OU is bashing the attempts of the president of his university to ensure the survival of the conference. I don't care if you think that happens or not--but even if it didn't I'm glad I didn't sit on my @$$ and do nothing while people are trashing the things I care about. Or worse, attacking people trying to do something about it like you do. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
03
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
04
On3 Football
Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
05
On3 NIL
Report: Conference executives crafting 'Plan B' ahead of Protect College Sports Act vote
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Oklahoma update
Top
Bottom