Maybe his mom was the giraffe & the dad was from Jones County, I mean FlardaView attachment 1346769
Did your mom fùck a giraffe?
Rule 17 violation. Be better.View attachment 1346769
Did your mom fùck a giraffe?
Wrong. It’s not in the subject line.Rule 17 violation. Be better.
The giraffe?She's got pointy elbows
Fact:I knew I recognized him .. It took me a minute, but he previously starred in Rodney Carrington's Dear Penis music video. Just remove the bandana and you'll see it!!
View attachment 1346896
I knew I recognized him .. It took me a minute, but he previously starred in Rodney Carrington's Dear Penis music video. Just remove the bandana and you'll see it!!
View attachment 1346896
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar