Ole Miss

lauraclunies

Redshirt
Apr 15, 2014
1
0
0
The way Ole Miss perform consistently best in her every game. She is my favorite just because of her passion towards her work.
 

coach66

Junior
Mar 5, 2009
12,708
332
83
I prefer the melon extract Cindy Crawford uses. I don't look at day over 53*

worksforcindyku
 

BeardoMSU

Redshirt
Jul 9, 2013
788
0
0
The way Ole Miss perform consistently best in her every game. She is my favorite just because of her passion towards her work.

 

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
Hea HD I had no idea you guys let folks advertise on their posts.

OP has a link to some cosmetics site in their sig line.

Thought that was verbodden?

Just to keep the flow going.

I speak jive.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,765
113
Hadn't noticed until you pointed it out. That must be the reason for the post in the first place. It was basically incoherent, so there had to be some reason for posting.

The post and the poster probably won't last long.
 

Wooly17er

Redshirt
Dec 15, 2011
765
0
0
You can get a good look at a butcher by sticking your head up it's ***, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it...wait, no...it's got to be your bull.
 

os62

Heisman
Mar 18, 2003
10,642
16,852
48
The way Ole Miss perform consistently best in her every game. She is my favorite just because of her passion towards her work.

Do you cook your steaks on a Green Egg? If so, how much Dale's and/or A1 steak sauce do you use?****
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four