Delete it, then re-download it… mine was acting wonky a few months back… it’s been fine since I did that, on @GregPickel advice .Does the app work anymore? Anytime I try to login via app it says “oops” and to restart app. Nothing happens
Please try what Brian suggests above. It’s worked well for him and others.Does the app work anymore? Anytime I try to login via app it says “oops” and to restart app. Nothing happens
Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues. Can you give me more info on the type of phone and what software version it is running?I have tried deleting twice and reinstalling, I get the same error message.
@nerstate , I liked the app, when it used to work for me, but can’t say there was a huge difference compared to the web.
I’ve deleted and re installed a few times to no avail. iPhone 15 Pro latest software versionThanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues. Can you give me more info on the type of phone and what software version it is running?
Did you click restart app and if so, did anything happen, or just the same as before? Also: What kind of phone and what software is it running? Thanks!
Is this English?iPhone 17 pro and must recent iOS, 26.6
I click restart and it seems to start to load then switches to the deflated football pic shown above. Does this on multiple clicks.
Makes sense to me. Maybe if I type slower and with more description.Is this English?![]()
![]()
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State