On3 App Issue/Question

pish69

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2016
999
2,471
93
Does the app work anymore? Anytime I try to login via app it says “oops” and to restart app. Nothing happens
 

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,128
108,152
113
Does the app work anymore? Anytime I try to login via app it says “oops” and to restart app. Nothing happens
Please try what Brian suggests above. It’s worked well for him and others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pish69

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
429
1,366
93
I have tried deleting twice and reinstalling, I get the same error message.

@nerstate , I liked the app, when it used to work for me, but can’t say there was a huge difference compared to the web.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pish69

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
49,128
108,152
113
I have tried deleting twice and reinstalling, I get the same error message.

@nerstate , I liked the app, when it used to work for me, but can’t say there was a huge difference compared to the web.
Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues. Can you give me more info on the type of phone and what software version it is running?
 

pish69

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2016
999
2,471
93
Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues. Can you give me more info on the type of phone and what software version it is running?
I’ve deleted and re installed a few times to no avail. iPhone 15 Pro latest software version
 

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
429
1,366
93
iPhone 17 pro and must recent iOS, 26.6

I click restart and it seems to start to load then switches to the deflated football pic shown above. Does this on multiple clicks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GregPickel

86PSUPaul

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2017
429
1,366
93
Is this English?☝️ 😬
Makes sense to me. Maybe if I type slower and with more description.

I own an iPhone 17 pro that is running on the most recent IOS, which happens to be 26.6, at least according to my phone.

Greg asked if anyone clicked restart on the app when the deflated football pic comes on. I said yes I have, multiple times. Each time it seems like it is loading a page, then it goes back to the deflated football picture.

better?
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  5. 05 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central