On3 Roll Call

HuskerHusaria

May 31, 2022
So, we've seen several members have their names and identities stolen.

Some are trolls and pretending to be users we know.

If you choose to migrate please keep users on this board updated here, in case there are thefts

Mods please bookmark this.

Reactions: Redscarlet

scarletred

May 31, 2022
You are part of the reason for this post, shitbag.
One of the features this board is sorely missing is a report button.

on the old board I would hit that thing 6-7 times a day. Maybe 15 times on a good day.

i even had the cell numbers of a couple of mods and would reach out to them directly almost on a daily basis to give them real time updates on any nefarious activity I sensed

I worry this board won’t be as vigilant in keeping the content pure as the other board but rest assured I will do my best to keep it unadulterated

you would have already been reported several times for being a potty mouth

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4.6.3 and WHCSC

Walleye 1

Jun 6, 2022

on the old board I would hit that thing 6-7 times a day. Maybe 15 times on a good day.

i even had the cell numbers of a couple of mods and would reach out to them directly almost on a daily basis to give them real time updates on any nefarious activity I sensed

I worry this board won’t be as vigilant in keeping the content pure as the other board but rest assured I will do my best to keep it unadulterated

i see what you did there futurama GIF

John_J_Rambo

May 31, 2022

you never answered my question as to why you're spending many of your (hopefully) dwindling weeks left on this completely unoriginal and unfunny schtick.

to what end?

Redscarlet

May 31, 2022

Xavierthered , You’re nothing but $&it stirrer. and acting like you’ve been a fan for decades.. You are good reason why people like you were banned on the other site..

HuskerHusaria

May 31, 2022

And you would be banned for stealing an account and posing, a$shole.

Reactions: SOHusker11

Jun 4, 2022

This is so accurate. You are the king of whiny complaining and cancel culture. TheBeav815 is your queen

Kerpal68

Apr 28, 2022
So much complaining about name stealing I feel like I'm reading transcripts from a day in 1st grade. Everyone knew husker online was moving here over a month ago.

Reactions: 4.6.3

Rango

Jun 2, 2022
Shades of "The Thing" and "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." The tension is palpable, including the flamethrowers.

B1G RED

Jun 2, 2022
So much complaining about name stealing I feel like I'm reading transcripts from a day in 1st grade. Everyone knew husker online was moving here over a month ago.
In first grade, there used to be consequences for stealing something from another student. It didn’t matter if you were too poor to afford it or too unoriginal to come up with your own name. I suggest you and @scarletred look into charitable programs that are available rather than just take from others.

Reactions: WHCSC

Cardinals38

Jun 17, 2022

😂😂😂

Reactions: 4.6.3 and BigRedSob

SOHusker11

May 6, 2022

Yeah, keep reporting people you iowa chickenspit.

SOHusker11

May 6, 2022
Everyone knew, including the Iowa nut bag who's been posing as a Husker fan on the other board for months. He's been banned a dozen times and comes back under a different handle.

Now he's over here stealing names of long time posters from the other site. It's hawkey trash. That's the problem.

Hedley Lamarr

Jun 20, 2022
Used to be part of the board a very long time ago as Footballa58, I have been on another site for several years since then as Hedley Lamarr and am now also here as Hedley Lamarr.

Reactions: WHCSC