On3 Roll Call

The Amazing Daniel

Jun 2, 2022
Haven't been on the boards previously. Came in on the boards on the 99 cent special, probably will be a one and done.

Tulsa Tom

Dec 6, 2022
I've been out of the forums for about five years. I came back to the Rivals board and was hoping to speak with Tim, Cav, Jaw, Tuco, Spartan, HBK, LukefromDuke and the old crew. For some reason I can't post there.

So can anyone tell me if this board has a chance to make it? I see familiar names here but not a lot of posting. I'm not sure why this board was created or who is in charge here.

Last edited:

Rabbit Hole

Nov 20, 2022
I've been out of the forums for about five years. I came back to the Rivals board and was hoping to speak with Tim, Cav, Jaw, Tuco, Spartan, HBK, LukefromDuke and the old crew. For some reason I can't post there.

So can anyone tell me if this board has a chance to make it? I see familiar names here but not a lot of posting. I'm not sure why this board was created or who is in charge here.
Tulsa Tom, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?

Tulsa Tom

Dec 6, 2022
Tulsa Tom, anybody come at you yet? Anybody get to you yet?
Come at me? I posted a few times but can't post now. It says I have insufficient privileges. I'm guessing it's just a glitch.

No one cares if you post on both boards, do they? Could that be why I had privileges taken away?