Opening Day Pushed back

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,961
7,912
113
Looks like they are pushing back game times back one day this weekend

[TWEET]1361699430567731201[/TWEET]
 

ll Martain ll

Junior
Oct 5, 2014
372
285
63
I’m OK with this. DFW is supposed to start thawing out Thursday and Friday, and hopefully we can get our power grid figured out before then too.
 

Motodawg

Senior
Apr 19, 2018
607
578
93
The internals of your tankless are maintained by the unit as long as you have power. The lines in and out can freeze, though. If you didn’t have water running, then there’s not much I can do to help you as I cannot tell you how to thaw it out safely. Sorry for your troubles, my friend. Call me if I can help Wesley @ Top-Notch Plumbing Service (601)573-5872
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
I'm worried about our pitchers being over-rested. 331 days vs 330 is a big deal.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama