Opening Day Tip Off

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,654
15,895
113
Wanted to start a thread to celebrate opening day and discuss games today.

The only 2 games that have both teams as big names are: Florida vs Arizona at 7pm on TNT/TruTV & Nova and BYU at 9:30 TNT/TruTV

However, there are several teams playing lesser teams that you can get a first look at. Any upset calls?


Field of 68 looks to be having a Marathon on Youtube for Opening day as well.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,665
87,402
113
Wanted to start a thread to celebrate opening day and discuss games today.

The only 2 games that have both teams as big names are: Florida vs Arizona at 7pm on TNT/TruTV & Nova and BYU at 9:30 TNT/TruTV

However, there are several teams playing lesser teams that you can get a first look at. Any upset calls?


Field of 68 looks to be having a Marathon on Youtube for Opening day as well.

We also have Calipari and the Hogs at 7 on SECN and Louisville on ACCN at 9.
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,192
37,714
78
Florida vs Arizona is going to be good!
I just googled Florida v Arizona Las Vegas to see time and channel. AI google told me that Florida already won the game even though it’s set to tip at 7East? Have I found an Almanac?

Edit
I just googled it again and it told me game is at 7 in Vegas and Arizona won 75-70.

I must be in a time warp
 

UK4Life#9

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
810
1,557
93
Watching FL/Zona game for now. I really like the Lee kid for Florida.
 

RichardCory

Senior
Nov 28, 2007
1,075
842
113
I've been running into that alot also when dealing with AI to try to find games and times, stations. Wish it would have been right about with what it had showed me for our previous game before we had played it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Burly Peters

Senior
Jul 4, 2025
232
512
93
Koa Peat may be similar to the level Stokes will be next year. Not generational but great player.
I say the same thing about Stokes and then I'm bombarded by people telling me Stokes isn't that good. I think a lot of people will be surprised. Especially if he keeps working on his jump shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kingslayer07

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,199
28,205
81
Monster mash working for TNT …bout to we get some UK boys working in the media.
 

theBlues

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2025
1,866
4,178
113
I just noticed that UCONN is playing Karaban at the 3 tonight.

It seems that both guys expected to compete for the starting spot at the 3 are injured...
 

chasingwildcat

All-American
Dec 23, 2024
3,285
6,719
113
Arkansas will be good this year

Cal finally finds his old recipes

******* quick and athletic, and Acuff and Thomas can make offense

I don't think they will be championship, but they will go far in tournament
 

megablue

Heisman
Oct 2, 2012
16,570
17,245
113
Ole Miss runs a lot of stack, with occasional zoom action. They employ the team PG philosophy … no dedicated ball-handler. Trivia factoid: Rebels have a pair of players from Brazil.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
  4. 04 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show