OT: Blackstone Griddle

RivaDawg

Senior
Feb 26, 2008
887
433
63
Large BGE is 13 years old. I love it and used it twice a week on average. Great for grilling and/or smoking.

Edit to add: I have a 36 inch blackstone, but don’t use it very often. I wish I had bought the smaller one. I think I would use it more often.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense