Do I see FIVE tires stuck in THREE separate pot holes?
It is now. **That isn't a pot hole, that is a sub base failure.
Yes and Copiah County is lumped in his district. It's why I almost refuse to vote in federal elections.I will! The worst part of Mississippi, therefore the worst part of the South, is in Bennie Thompson’s district from Jackson through the Delta. Yet, he continues to get elected.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game