OT: Caption this

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,656
12,159
113
Ummm don’t come to the SPS tailgate then. That’s our specialty Dale soaked army worm sandwich. We tried mole crickets but the Dale’s eradicated them.
 

FISHDAWG

Redshirt
Dec 27, 2009
2,077
0
36
Where's the Beef ???

[video]https://giphy.com/clips/tylermenzel-commercial-old-lady-wheres-the-beef-rtsH2fYtN4wHdizR1f[/video]
 

thatsbaseball

All-American
May 29, 2007
18,383
7,433
113
If it wasn't on a bun it would be a great dog wormer promo.....

 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,514
31,764
113
The winner of tonight's mystery meat contest is Jeffrey Corbin who guessed "some kind of beef.


 

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,258
6,489
113
I am truly trying to figure out how that was even achieved. That would be a great Halloween food. (If it was edible)

Was it deep fried?
 

MS-halfstep

Sophomore
Jun 27, 2015
378
176
43
Seriously, what is that?

The placard in front of the tray said angus beef burger. I believe that was a typo. My best guess is that the caterer had a burger cookie cutter and just started jabbing into a massive slab of ground beef and then cooked them all in an oven.

And yes, I will confess that after cutting it open and seeing that it appeared fully cooked, I slathered that sumbitch with ketchup, cheese, and some maters and ate it. It was awful.

I will give our CEO credit as he owned it and apologized to everyone for the fear factor burgers. It's been over 36 hours and I'm not sick.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor