Any of you fine Jackson area bulldogs headed to the Cathead fest in June? I just saw Goose in Boston on 3/23 and I cannot recommend them enough. Jealous I won’t be in my old stomping grounds to see their first MS performance.
That's great - should be very reminiscent of one of their normal shows. They usually take a 30-40 minute break between sets. You won't be disappointed.they're performing two sets that Friday night.
Excellent.That's great - should be very reminiscent of one of their normal shows. They usually take a 30-40 minute break between sets. You won't be disappointed.
For sure an underrated opening act. Feels like the entire weekend is going to be a gem for y'all.Daniel Donato as the afternoon opener is crazy.
Daniel Donato is amazing.Every now and then I stumble across a thread that makes me feel like an alien from another planet. Goose? Larkin Poe? Daniel somebody?
Guess I'm the old guy yelling at the kids about "that damn rock-and-roll music"... Gonna have to do some googling this afternoon.
Every now and then I stumble across a thread that makes me feel like an alien from another planet. Goose? Larkin Poe? Daniel somebody?
Guess I'm the old guy yelling at the kids about "that damn rock-and-roll music"... Gonna have to do some googling this afternoon.
I love his guitar playing and his band is underrated.He sounds like Stevie Nicks......
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment