I'm taking a weekend trip to Chicago this weekend. Anyone with some suggestions on food/beverage locations? I've never been.
Al's is my favorite Italian Beef sandwich.Malnati's Chicago Classic was really good. Try an Italian Beef sandwich. I got one from some street vendor and it was one of the best things I have eaten.
Portillo's Italian Beef for Lunch one day. All over town
https://www.portillos.com/menu/restaurant/beef-and-sausage-sandwiches/
Reza's on Clark for Dinner one night (Cash or Check only) http://www.rezasrestaurant.com/index.html
I'm taking a weekend trip to Chicago this weekend. Anyone with some suggestions on food/beverage locations? I've never been.
I'm taking a weekend trip to Chicago this weekend. Anyone with some suggestions on food/beverage locations? I've never been.
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State