OT: Clemson hanging by a thread

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Comes in at #25. That's quite a fall for a loss to what is considered a decently good Duke team. Pollsters were not impressed. This raises the distinct possibility that they will be unranked following their game against FSU for the first time since....I don't recall when.

We, of course, are unranked already.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
7 wins max for the fighting Dabo's..
I told my brother-in-law yesterday afternoon there's always one team who starts the season in the top 10 and ends up unranked at the end and someone who starts unranked who ends up highly ranked. The former may be Clemson. But, they have 3 weeks to work on it. Beat FSU and it's a new season for them.

Lose to FSU and they'll be 2-2 with wins over CSU and FAU. It's true what they say, getting the top is hard. Staying there is harder. Makes what Saban has done all the more impressive.

Stardust710

Jul 21, 2023
Comes in at #25. That's quite a fall for a loss to what is considered a decently good Duke team. Pollsters were not impressed. This raises the distinct possibility that they will be unranked following their game against FSU for the first time since....I don't recall when.

We, of course, are unranked already.
Maybe duke is not as good as you think and Clemson is that bad.

Reactions: Cola GCock