That’s what happens when property values double in that same decade.
Built differentSo is that like the ncaa and the private schools(China & Russia) don't have to report. Kinda***
Term limits firstSix ways to reduce debt:
1. reduce spending
2. reform the tax code
3. eliminate fraud
4. control inflation
5. maintain high employment levels
6. don't agree to develop pathogens with china
Simple **
#3 is a big one. I remember people 50 years ago that lived down the road from me that were drawing full disability checks and cutting pulp wood on the side. I don’t know how many of you have ever cut, loaded and hauled pulp wood, but it‘s a very physical taskSix ways to reduce debt:
1. reduce spending
2. reform the tax code
3. eliminate fraud
4. control inflation
5. maintain high employment levels
6. don't agree to develop pathogens with china
Simple **
There are only two levers to pull to have a material impact on debt service. Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid. There is no political willpower in this country to do so from us, voters, all the way up through political hierarchy. So we get unserious people doing unserious things to pretend to try to cut things while increasing spend at an alarming rate (consistent across parties).The debt itself really isn’t all that bad because the US controls most of the debt BUT it’s not sustainable at the rate it’s increasing.
Good luck finding anyone in Washington who will tackle that.
There are people who get on mental disability. I had a distant cousin who i heard was on disability, then I saw him with a lawn care business and was told by another family member his was mental. I’m not sure where to file that…#3 is a big one. I remember people 50 years ago that lived down the road from me that were drawing full disability checks and cutting pulp wood on the side. I don’t know how many of you have ever cut, loaded and hauled pulp wood, but it‘s a very physical task. Go to you local grocery store and Wal-Mart around the first of the month. Probably 80% of shoppers are living off the Government.
Chicken dinnerSo we get unserious people doing unserious things to pretend to try to cut things while increasing spend at an alarming rate (consistent across parties).
The elected officials are mentally disabledThere are people who get on mental disability. I had a distant cousin who i heard was on disability, then I saw him with a lawn care business and was told by another family member his was mental. I’m not sure where to file that…
Is that why they don’t work?The elected officials are mentally disabled
I posted this in the last big thread on the debt concerning SSI payments. Look at the disabled category.#3 is a big one. I remember people 50 years ago that lived down the road from me that were drawing full disability checks and cutting pulp wood on the side. I don’t know how many of you have ever cut, loaded and hauled pulp wood, but it‘s a very physical task. Go to you local grocery store and Wal-Mart around the first of the month. Probably 80% of shoppers are living off the Government.

Yep, used to campaign on reducing the debt but that ship has long since sailed. Debt reduction at the expense of something else is never an easy sell but they no longer even try. There are too many people who vote with their emotions to ever vote logically to reduce debt.My limited understanding is that these numbers aren't quite as bad as they seem because we also have a higher GDP than any of the other countries listed. But even if that's true, the current path is unsustainable. We are now borrowing money to pay the interest on money we've already borrowed. I used to think the GOP was serious about fiscal responsibility, but I no longer believe that.
Poster should have led with stolen from ED.***After thorough analysis, this chart clearly does not have an erection.
This. Everything else is just garnish.There are only two levers to pull to have a material ink act in debt service. Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid. There is no political willpower in this country to do so from us, voters, all the way up through political hierarchy. So we get unserious people doing unserious things to pretend to try to cut things while increasing spend at an alarming rate (consistent across parties).
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again