OT: deer processing in Starkville

Dawgbyte

Redshirt
Sep 22, 2011
110
3
18
Looking for recommendations for deer processing in Starkville. Would like to find a place that does the pepper jack and pineapple smoked sausage. Suggestions?
 

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,369
1,098
113
Sansing meat service between Starkville and Mathiston look for sign off of 82.
 

Dawgbyte

Redshirt
Sep 22, 2011
110
3
18
That’s who I have used the last couple of deer. They do great job, just wanted to try someone that does other things. I don’t think they do the pepper jack and pineapple. Unless they have started and I didn’t notice.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation