I’m in need of a new pair of hunting waders. I’ve had many different types of the years so I’m open to many. I’m leaning towards the lacrosse wetlands or trying gator waders out. Was wondering what y’all s thoughts were?
Hijack: what do you guys shoot? I’ve been a couple of time and want to get more into it, but I used an old 1100 that was handed down, which I don’t want to beat up. I have a Franci O/U, but I don’t want to beat it up either. Really like O/U’s, but I like more shells. I’ve shot practically every auto, but haven’t put them through the ringer in water, mud etc. My two favorite autos were the Extrema and Versa Max. Did not like how any Benelli shot, but I’m sure I could grow comfortable with them
I have a Benelli SBE2, a 3" Vinci, and a Ruger all weather Red label. The 3" Vinci probably gets shot 10-1 over the other two combined. I love the Ruger but with hot loads it will kick the taste out of your mouth and I always anticipate shooting a lot even though I rarely do.Hijack: what do you guys shoot? I’ve been a couple of time and want to get more into it, but I used an old 1100 that was handed down, which I don’t want to beat up. I have a Franci O/U, but I don’t want to beat it up either. Really like O/U’s, but I like more shells. I’ve shot practically every auto, but haven’t put them through the ringer in water, mud etc. My two favorite autos were the Extrema and Versa Max. Did not like how any Benelli shot, but I’m sure I could grow comfortable with them
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama