I think I'd rather have a colonoscopy than do this.
What’s purple mean?
I think I'd rather have a colonoscopy than do this.
also on brand.
It's weird how "influencer" has become synonymous with giant *****.
I think it means they're having a dingleberry. Bless their pea-pickin' souls.What’s purple mean?
Agree!Being serious here......am I the only one who wanted to poleaxe that thing? (Poleaxe is a great word that's underutilized today.)
They finally dropped those squawking *****!!.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions