I think I'd rather have a colonoscopy than do this.
What’s purple mean?
I think I'd rather have a colonoscopy than do this.
also on brand.
It's weird how "influencer" has become synonymous with giant *****.
I think it means they're having a dingleberry. Bless their pea-pickin' souls.What’s purple mean?
Agree!Being serious here......am I the only one who wanted to poleaxe that thing? (Poleaxe is a great word that's underutilized today.)
They finally dropped those squawking *****!!.
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference