OT: Fire Marcus Satterfield!

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Well, that didn't take long. Nebraska fans are already ready to move on. One thing's for sure, fans expect instant results a la Deion Sanders.

It was, to me, a very odd hire by Rhule. He could have attracted much better talent to that position. It's only been 2 games, so maybe they'll work it out, but fans are not enthused thus far. If they don't flex some offensive muscle in their next 2 cupcake games, it could get ugly in a hurry.

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
Well, that didn't take long. Nebraska fans are already ready to move on. One thing's for sure, fans expect instant results a la Deion Sanders.

It was, to me, a very odd hire by Rhule. He could have attracted much better talent to that position. It's only been 2 games, so maybe they'll work it out, but fans are not enthused thus far. If they don't flex some offensive muscle in their next 2 cupcake games, it could get ugly in a hurry.

Must have bought that he was the architect of our wins over TN and CU per Mrs. Satterfield lol

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
And, yes, I'm quite well aware we have our own issues.

Just interesting to see how much their offense looks like our offense from last year.

Reactions: Lurker123

Mic4usc

Joined Oct 16, 2015
Jan 22, 2022
It’s obvious Rattler should’ve been freed up to ball from day 1. You have to run an offense your players can execute. Satterfield does the opposite of that.

Reactions: Rogue Cock

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Lmao

I'll have to drop this off at the board Mrs Satterfield is now hiding on.

I am so glad that clown is gone. I can't believe someone is still paying him to coach.
Lurker, you did us all a favor by telling the Mrs, on the Rivals site, to stay on that site and away from other sites. Hopefully, she read that and takes it to heart.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
Lurker, you did us all a favor by telling the Mrs, on the Rivals site, to stay on that site and away from other sites. Hopefully, she read that and takes it to heart.

I was worried it would backfire, and drive her to start posting here again. But I couldn't help myself.

Have you noticed how much more pleasant this board has been lately?

Last edited:

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
It’s obvious Rattler should’ve been freed up to ball from day 1. You have to run an offense your players can execute. Satterfield does the opposite of that.
his philosophy is "I really don't have anything special to offer, so I'll create this elaborate hard as he!! to remember names for plays to make it seem like I am brilliant." Then he proceeds to call simple to read plays.