OT: Friday Jukebox

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
I've loved this song for a long time. It speaks for me. The simplicity gets me, it sounds like something Robert Johnson or another old blues player would be playing while sitting at the crossroads waiting for the devil to make his deal. Or like an evil nursery rhyme. The riff is devastating.

So to see it played differently is weird, but still very cool.



I feel so alone ,gonna end up a big old pile o' them bones.
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
I had the Buffalo Tom song “Soda Jerk” in here earlier, a song I consider one of the best of the grunge/alternative era that I think has been kind of lost. This one might be my favorite of the era and has also drifted off the radar. A great one.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
  3. 03 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  5. 05 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing