OT: Friday Jukebox

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
I've loved this song for a long time. It speaks for me. The simplicity gets me, it sounds like something Robert Johnson or another old blues player would be playing while sitting at the crossroads waiting for the devil to make his deal. Or like an evil nursery rhyme. The riff is devastating.

So to see it played differently is weird, but still very cool.



I feel so alone ,gonna end up a big old pile o' them bones.
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
I had the Buffalo Tom song “Soda Jerk” in here earlier, a song I consider one of the best of the grunge/alternative era that I think has been kind of lost. This one might be my favorite of the era and has also drifted off the radar. A great one.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
  4. 04 BWI Football Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out
  5. 05 BWI Football What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here