7-7 from the field, totaling 15 points, in Bama exhibition game against Furman last night ... played 16 minutes.
Good stats, 0 +/- the only person on the team not positive about sums it up.7-7 from the field, totaling 15 points, in Bama exhibition game against Furman last night ... played 16 minutes.
I saw that, too ... seems odd. ????Good stats, 0 +/- the only person on the team not positive about sums it up.
I agree 100% ... he never played like he was motivated ... will be interesting to see how he does with Bama this season.BG went MIA way too much for my liking.
Seems like Pope was unable to motivate him. It’ll be interesting to see if he continues loafing under Oats. I have a feeling he won’t. If we continue to see Moreno loafing we know we have a coaching problem.I agree 100% ... he never played like he was motivated ... will be interesting to see how he does with Bama this season.
He always played well when it didn’t matter. He would have two decent games a year. Has talent, don’t think his IQ is great. Bama’s offense of 3 and layups may benefit him as they set him up to dunk every time.7-7 from the field, totaling 15 points, in Bama exhibition game against Furman last night ... played 16 minutes.
That is true that I expect him to look better coached. His rebounding drove me crazy and he just made dumb mistakes way too often. His effort level was terrible most games. He was hard to motivate.He was inconsistent and had like…5 standout games in 2 years. Poor rebounder and rim protector for his size. Got praise as a potentially elite multi position defender during pro day before his first season and it never happened.
That said i expect him to look better playing for an infinitely better coach and staff. (Oats is light years above Pope. Not sorry)
Look who’s talking, answer your own question Monday nitroWhy hide under a new account?![]()
The name is literally hate over reality. I Think you got got.Why hide under a new account?![]()
Made the game more difficult than it should have been for him. Swear he liked to make things look difficult. Drove me crazy. The stats he had tonight are fools gold. If bg gets significant playing time he causes more bad to happen than good.BG went MIA way too much for my liking.
Ummm, I didn’t get got. I was intentionally shining a bright light on a troll, which they hate.The name is literally hate over reality. I Think you got got.
So Brandon Garrisons laziness is Pope's fault?Seems like Pope was unable to motivate him. It’ll be interesting to see if he continues loafing under Oats. I have a feeling he won’t. If we continue to see Moreno loafing we know we have a coaching problem.
Right on. I don't know what the point of trolling here is. At least on Facebook or something it's usually to get paid for engagement here there is O benefit.... Sad life.Ummm, I didn’t get got. I was intentionally shining a bright light on a troll, which they hate.
A lot of the same players that are kicking butt under Stein were some of the same ones that quit under Stoops so yes, a big part of a coach's job is to motivate his players. I guess you've never been a coach? Laid back players like Garrison need to be pushed. Laid back coaches like Pope usually aren't the ones to do it.So Brandon Garrisons laziness is Pope's fault?
Good Lord man.
It really may be time to touch grass.
Good stats, 0 +/- the only person on the team not positive about sums it up.
I suppose the season will play out and we will see.A lot of the same players that are kicking butt under Stein were some of the same ones that quit under Stoops so yes, a big part of a coach's job is to motivate his players. I guess you've never been a coach? Laid back players like Garrison need to be pushed. Laid back coaches like Pope usually aren't the ones to do it.
Sensitive aren’t we?I suppose the season will play out and we will see.
You dont know me, so quit guessing.
I actually wanted to reject the entire premise of a lot of the players that are now kicking butt. 60 new guys only leaves about 30. Of that 30 are a lot kicking butt? Is there a butt kicking list?Sensitive aren’t we?
Look, you made a dumb comment that it’s not part of a coach’s job to motivate their players. A lot of our problems last year was not a lack of talent but a lack of motivation by the coach. How many games last year did we just flat out quit and how many times did you see players just loafing up and down the court not giving maximum effort? The Gonzaga game was the worst game I’ve ever seen UK play. They gave up in the first five minutes of the game. That is a coaching problem.I actually wanted to reject the entire premise of a lot of the players that are now kicking butt. 60 new guys only leaves about 30. Of that 30 are a lot kicking butt? Is there a butt kicking list?
I suppose you've never been a statistician.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's solid at Alabama. Oats and his staff are real basketball coaches. This guy was "developed" by Jason Hart, Mark Pope, and Mark Fox.
You’re vast posting history of doubting everything UK makes you very suspect, lol.Sensitive aren’t we?
That's a reach.Look, you made a dumb comment that it’s not part of a coach’s job to motivate their players. A lot of our problems last year was not a lack of talent but a lack of motivation by the coach. How many games last year did we just flat out quit and how many times did you see players just loafing up and down the court not giving maximum effort? The Gonzaga game was the worst game I’ve ever seen UK play. They gave up in the first five minutes of the game. That is a coaching problem.
That's a reach.
Projection.
Point specifically to where I said its not part of a coaches job.
I'll wait.
Do you think BG will be all conference because Oats will demand it?
You said so now BGs laziness is popes fault? But that’s not what people were saying they were saying they think BG will be better because he’s playing for a coach that won’t let him get away with playing lazy. It was in no way a difficult thing to understand. Pitino is always looked at fondly here because his players always played so hard, including Pope.
LoL. What does a lazy Oats ddefense give up a game?? 85 pts or so? Brandon will fit in well there.
Oats is a haggard loser that will never get a sniff here. There’s a reason he quickly dismissed the UK job when it opened……he saved himself the embarrassment of not being a candidate.
He wont.I’m not personally a big Oats fan and would prefer he NOT be the next UK coach. But, again, if BG plays hard and focused all year that will reflect very poorly on Pope imo
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime