OT-Isbell

bulldog2488

Redshirt
Apr 12, 2015
62
0
5
Any of you Isbell fans heading out to Thalia Mara Hall tomorrow night to catch the show? The wife and I will be there.
 

jb1020

Freshman
Jun 7, 2009
1,866
87
48
Couldn't bring myself to pay the ticket price

Plus, I've found myself liking him less and less with every new album. Maybe he's growing up without me.

I'd be more likely to go see him at Hal & Mals...Thalia Mara just seems too formal.

I'll likely regret not going though.
 

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,589
8,569
102
Yep. Me and a friend will be there -- near the front and center. I've loved Jason Isbell's music for years.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment