OT: It's Coming

PK Dawg

Senior
Jul 17, 2022
358
438
63
I have done it at a few places. Goldee's, Franklin's, Snow's. Cattleack as well, but back then it was just a normal North Dallas lunch line situation. I remember waiting for 30-45 minutes in the lunch line at Smith's in Tupelo back in 1995 or so for a meat, two sides, a roll and a sweet tea for $3.80. And you couldn't even

The "wait in line" places I have gone, it's more comparable to a football tailgate than waiting in line. Its always be a few buddies and we brought chairs, coolers full of beer, and usually some good tunes. Looking back at time stamped photos, we rolled up to Goldee's on a Friday morning in June of 2023 at 10:36 am and were eating at 11:53 am. Not that big of a deal really. I've sat in the 17ing lobby at TRH on a Tuesday night for longer... Tell him @PK Dawg
Gotta get that vip check in service
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5