My wife and I are going to Key West in March for our anniversary. Any suggestions on things to do, restaurants, etc.?
Just booked Dry Tortugas. Sounds great, thanks for the suggestion
Just booked Dry Tortugas. Sounds great, thanks for the suggestion
My wife and I are going to Key West in March for our anniversary. Any suggestions on things to do, restaurants, etc.?
Got a chance to have a drink with an SEC coach that has spent some time down there and he recommended the following bars:
Capt Tony’s
Smokin Tuna
Green Parrot
Schooner’s Wharf
Hog's Breath Saloon
Sloppy Joe's (a Hemingway haunt)
They used to have Hemingway's boat at the Islamorada Bass Pro shop.
Take the boat over to Little Palm Island and have dinner.
https://www.littlepalmisland.com/?N...C3QvcfdigP8R4Z5hQ_88_9yBW6QBc6zEaAq2dEALw_wcB
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four