I tried to sign onto KSR today and got a "403 Forbidden." Anyone have this problem today? Are they having communication problems?
Thanx
GBB
Thanx
GBB
McConnellRussians or McConnell? Or are they the same entity?.
Russians or McConnell? Or are they the same entity?.
McConnell
Nah, it's definitely Bevin after Matt mocked him on twitter this weekend.Jurich strikes from Parts Unknown
I tried to sign onto KSR today and got a "403 Forbidden." Anyone have this problem today? Are they having communication problems?
Thanx
GBB
Hillary paid the Russians to hack it.![]()
Russians or McConnell? Or are they the same entity?.
RIP KSR. Just texted the gencanna text machine and Matt said he’s running for office and has shut down ksr for good, especially since he cannot steal inside info from CI anymore.
I had the same problem.I tried to sign onto KSR today and got a "403 Forbidden." Anyone have this problem today? Are they having communication problems?
Thanx
GBB
and Ryan agreedRIP KSR. Just texted the gencanna text machine and Matt said he’s running for office and has shut down ksr for good, especially since he cannot steal inside info from CI anymore.
Very little security and more about money from sponsors.My experience w/ KSR is that it seems I get a lot more error messages and have more problems there than any other site. I wonder if they are prioritizing site security or efficiency.
Wonder if it was the Roofer ?their site got hacked ....
Most likely in England. I hear they are big on UK news.Where can I find UK news?????
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’