OT: Mayor Rick...

kidcock

Joined Aug 3, 2001
Aug 3, 2001
16
7
3
Gonna send 50 used bullet proof vests and a pallet of nasty MRE's to Urkraine ...that'll help...what a buffoon! Go back to serving rotissorie chicken...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,714
3,534
113
Gonna send 50 used bullet proof vests and a pallet of nasty MRE's to Urkraine ...that'll help...what a buffoon! Go back to serving rotissorie chicken...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't know who this person is, but how does this make him a buffoon?

By "used," do you mean "once-fired?" Now, that would be bad. lol. But I know a guy who is over there assisting a humanitarian-aid team in-country and I know they would sure appreciate some surplus PD vests.
 
Jan 21, 2022
241
205
63
I don't know who this person is, but how does this make him a buffoon?

By "used," do you mean "once-fired?" Now, that would be bad. lol. But I know a guy who is over there assisting a humanitarian-aid team in-country and I know they would sure appreciate some surplus PD vests.
Mayor of Columbia..
 

athenscock3

All-American
Feb 7, 2022
3,486
5,844
113
Living out of state I don't know a darn thing about this guy you are calling a buffoon but I suspect the Ukrainians are grateful and your comments are a poor reflection on you and not him.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football #24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Finalized kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky (VIDEO)