OT: Mayor Rick...

kidcock

Joined Aug 3, 2001
Aug 3, 2001
16
7
3
Gonna send 50 used bullet proof vests and a pallet of nasty MRE's to Urkraine ...that'll help...what a buffoon! Go back to serving rotissorie chicken...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,711
3,531
113
Gonna send 50 used bullet proof vests and a pallet of nasty MRE's to Urkraine ...that'll help...what a buffoon! Go back to serving rotissorie chicken...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I don't know who this person is, but how does this make him a buffoon?

By "used," do you mean "once-fired?" Now, that would be bad. lol. But I know a guy who is over there assisting a humanitarian-aid team in-country and I know they would sure appreciate some surplus PD vests.
 
Jan 21, 2022
241
205
63
I don't know who this person is, but how does this make him a buffoon?

By "used," do you mean "once-fired?" Now, that would be bad. lol. But I know a guy who is over there assisting a humanitarian-aid team in-country and I know they would sure appreciate some surplus PD vests.
Mayor of Columbia..
 

athenscock3

All-American
Feb 7, 2022
3,486
5,844
113
Living out of state I don't know a darn thing about this guy you are calling a buffoon but I suspect the Ukrainians are grateful and your comments are a poor reflection on you and not him.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Live updates: South Carolina: 7 No. 24 Kentucky: 0 (First Quarter)
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Final SEC injury report is in: Latest on Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What Taylor Brown means for the Gamecocks
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Taylor Brown commits to the Gamecocks
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Gamecock uniform report for South Carolina-Kentucky