I first read this and was like, what did he weld the shotgun to? Then I took a sip of my coffee and realized what they intended to say.
That may be true, but they still love plopping meat in between two buns
I like to throw a master ball in case it’s Geodude then follow with either a bomb or my Pegasus boots
Trick question: The middle one is not a state fan. The first and third are the same person.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar