Maybe Leach should have used this one instead?
Man was up in Sevierville, TN a few weeks ago for a friend’s daughter’s wedding. These things were everywhere. Turned out they had a car convention up there, looked & sounded like fast and furious. After the rally, they went up to renew their permit for a second convention next year, Sevierville denied them even the opportunity to get another permit. Loudest, low-riding-est cars I ever seen or heard. Purely annoying!
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again