OT: memes only

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,472
6,416
113
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,193
5,731
113
Not a meme, but a few chuckles in
Not a meme but in honor of tonight’s glorious National Anthem

Slight threadjack, but I saw somebody say that it was almost certainly something wrong with her earpiece and they mentioned autotune but I couldn't tell if that was a joke. I can't sing at all and I don't think having anything in my ear could possibly make me sound worse so I'm not getting what kind of feedback their earpiece is giving. What exactly are they claiming was a happening?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment