Your post says #1501 but it says 2K replies. Was trying to save a Christopher Columbus meme for #1492 but missed my chance. Oh well.....and at some point between last night and this, we hit 2k. Heh. I'd like to thank all those who stay away for allowing this to happen.
Lol....never saw there is a post #. HahaYour post says #1501 but it says 2K replies. Was trying to save a Christopher Columbus meme for #1492 but missed my chance. Oh well.
Looks like it rounds up way early.Your post says #1501 but it says 2K replies. Was trying to save a Christopher Columbus meme for #1492 but missed my chance. Oh well.
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5