What's in dudes cart? An empty sixer?
2 Milwaukee’s Best Light, 1 Busch Heavy, 2 Stones...and 1 Yellow Jacket to class it up.Good eye. It's a liquor store. He was buying a mixed six. The six are on the conveyor, outside of the photo.
I don't care about hair styles. Whether it's mullets, skin heads, old ladies with rainbow hair or anything in between, I sometimes smile but each to his/her own. Bigger issues in the world.
Random strangers taking pictures of people and posting them the internet is kind of weird don't you think?I found this today in the wild. Impressive, indeed.
![]()
I bet you enjoyed the yoga pants thread.Random strangers taking pictures of people and posting them the internet is kind of weird don't you think?
Nah. So many nonsensical threads on here I can read just the subject titles before surfing elsewhere. On and off HI in under 5 seconds most days.I bet you enjoyed the yoga pants thread.
Try tiktok thenNah. So many nonsensical threads on here I can read just the subject titles before surfing elsewhere. On and off HI in under 5 seconds most days.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC