OT: Mullet

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,432
7,098
113
I found this today in the wild. Impressive, indeed.

 
Sep 29, 2001
75,439
12,982
0
I don't care about hair styles. Whether it's mullets, skin heads, old ladies with rainbow hair or anything in between, I sometimes smile but each to his/her own. Bigger issues in the world.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,333
4,018
113
Mullets are big this summer with doofus teenagers. I've seen a ton of them on baseball players especially. My son told my wife he was getting one and she put her foot down and said no until he got his senior pics taken. That happened already so hopefully the urge went away.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC