I didn't want to start two separate threads and clog up the board so I figured I would ask for both recommendations here in one thread. The family and I are going to Nashville for a few days here in a week or two so I would appreciate any recommendations on places to eat and family friendly activities. I think we've already decided to do the country music hall of fame but any other recommendations would be appreciated.
Also, sometime in the near future I'd like to book an overnight tuna charter. I live in N. Alabama and I'm not particularly picky on where the charter leaves from. Basically anything from the Florida panhandle to Louisiana would be fine with me. I'll be going by myself so if you know of places that will take walk-ons that would be a plus. I've deep sea fished before but never for tuna and this has always been a bucket list item for me. I realize my timing is terrible right now with the fuel issues and whatnot but I finally got the green light from the wife to go. Bonus points for a captain and crew that have lots of patience for rookies like me.
Also, sometime in the near future I'd like to book an overnight tuna charter. I live in N. Alabama and I'm not particularly picky on where the charter leaves from. Basically anything from the Florida panhandle to Louisiana would be fine with me. I'll be going by myself so if you know of places that will take walk-ons that would be a plus. I've deep sea fished before but never for tuna and this has always been a bucket list item for me. I realize my timing is terrible right now with the fuel issues and whatnot but I finally got the green light from the wife to go. Bonus points for a captain and crew that have lots of patience for rookies like me.