OT: One Pus One...

121Josey

Redshirt
Oct 30, 2012
7,503
0
0
I own one. It's a great phone for the price.

I don't know when 2 will launch.

I got my invite on SPS.
 

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,291
6,434
113
I've had one since last October, and I'm very please with it so far! I'm not a big fan of Cyanogen and the "customized" version 12 that they use (though that is going away after this latest release), but the speed of this phone with either the Cyanogen OS 12 or Oneplus One's own Oxygen OS is great.
 

clayn123

Redshirt
Jun 22, 2013
14
0
0
I've been using one since last July and really like it. Best phone for the money hands down.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State