I’m so sorry man. I’ve prayed every night while being in the hospital again. I will continue to pray for you and your family.We are near the end. I’d appreciate continued prayers as she transitions from this world to the next.
We are near the end. I’d appreciate continued prayers as she transitions from this world to the next.
We are near the end. I’d appreciate continued prayers as she transitions from this world to the next.
My daughter turns 13 on Saturday and I am in the same boat as you BWO74 . I honestly can't even wrap my head around losing my kid while I am still living . UKgrad93 needless to say you and your family are in thoughts and prayers .This is truly heartbreaking. I have a 13 year old daughter and can’t imagine how I would overcome something like this. I fear I would not. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you @UKGrad93 - peace be with you. Still praying for a turnaround sir.
We are near the end. I’d appreciate continued prayers as she transitions from this world to the next.
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality