OT: PS5

Jshusc

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2022
9
7
3
Ended up with an extra one. If anyone struggling to find one, let me know. I’m unloading for less than secondary. Just a bit of an upsell for the pain the butt it was to find. I’m in Columbia.
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
Sell it at cost or you are as much a POS as everyone else that buys and up sells. Absolute trash and ridiculous what people do. Been out for almost 2 years and you have to pay double on a secondary market because of douchebags buying them all up. Freaking kids can’t get them.

You shouldn’t make a dime. Not sure the whole story, but just do the right damn thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GamecockWarrior

Jshusc

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2022
9
7
3
I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,904
17,794
113
Sell it at cost or you are as much a POS as everyone else that buys and up sells. Absolute trash and ridiculous what people do. Been out for almost 2 years and you have to pay double on a secondary market because of douchebags buying them all up. Freaking kids can’t get them.

You shouldn’t make a dime. Not sure the whole story, but just do the right damn thing.
Capitalism bud.
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
This is different. You are getting what you paid rather than compensating yourself for the time. Big difference. I have no issue with this. My issue is with the bots and people that make a killing buying these things up and selling for double the retail. I wish the government would do something about the A$$holes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jshusc

Jshusc

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2022
9
7
3
This is different. You are getting what you paid rather than compensating yourself for the time. Big difference. I have no issue with this. My issue is with the bots and people that make a killing buying these things up and selling for double the retail. I wish the government would do something about the A$$holes.
Oh believe me, I wasn’t in love with the chase I had to go through to get one (especially when my son told me he decided on an Xbox for his birthday afterwards). It’s dumb, but I just don’t want to lose money on the deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fried Chicken

Gamekem

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Apr 3, 2019
2,868
10,698
113
I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
I think these companies price gouging the customers due to low supply is ridiculous. I wasn't aware that Walmart had a service too, I remember seeing in the news that people had to pay $200 at Best Buy for a similar service at a chance of buying a console that's already $500.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina basketball product signs NBA contract
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Clayton White said ahead of South Carolina's matchup with Florida