OT: PS5

Jshusc

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2022
9
7
3
Ended up with an extra one. If anyone struggling to find one, let me know. I’m unloading for less than secondary. Just a bit of an upsell for the pain the butt it was to find. I’m in Columbia.
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
Sell it at cost or you are as much a POS as everyone else that buys and up sells. Absolute trash and ridiculous what people do. Been out for almost 2 years and you have to pay double on a secondary market because of douchebags buying them all up. Freaking kids can’t get them.

You shouldn’t make a dime. Not sure the whole story, but just do the right damn thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GamecockWarrior

Jshusc

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2022
9
7
3
I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,883
17,761
113
Sell it at cost or you are as much a POS as everyone else that buys and up sells. Absolute trash and ridiculous what people do. Been out for almost 2 years and you have to pay double on a secondary market because of douchebags buying them all up. Freaking kids can’t get them.

You shouldn’t make a dime. Not sure the whole story, but just do the right damn thing.
Capitalism bud.
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
This is different. You are getting what you paid rather than compensating yourself for the time. Big difference. I have no issue with this. My issue is with the bots and people that make a killing buying these things up and selling for double the retail. I wish the government would do something about the A$$holes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jshusc

Jshusc

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2022
9
7
3
This is different. You are getting what you paid rather than compensating yourself for the time. Big difference. I have no issue with this. My issue is with the bots and people that make a killing buying these things up and selling for double the retail. I wish the government would do something about the A$$holes.
Oh believe me, I wasn’t in love with the chase I had to go through to get one (especially when my son told me he decided on an Xbox for his birthday afterwards). It’s dumb, but I just don’t want to lose money on the deal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fried Chicken

Gamekem

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Apr 3, 2019
2,868
10,698
113
I’m not making a dime. Selling for my cost plus tax. I’m also getting paid back for 2 months of being on Walmart premium I had to be on for the “opportunity” to purchase it. If me selling it for my cost makes me a POS, my apologies but I’ll sleep well.
I think these companies price gouging the customers due to low supply is ridiculous. I wasn't aware that Walmart had a service too, I remember seeing in the news that people had to pay $200 at Best Buy for a similar service at a chance of buying a console that's already $500.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice