Anyone tried it? Tips appreciated. However may be too late. I'm trying it for first time tonight. It's taking longer than thought it would. No dales** sorry**
Anyone tried it? Tips appreciated. However may be too late. I'm trying it for first time tonight. It's taking longer than thought it would. No dales** sorry**
Anyone tried it? Tips appreciated. However may be too late. I'm trying it for first time tonight. It's taking longer than thought it would. No dales** sorry**
Genuinely didnt realize people were still searing at the start to 'lock in the juices'.
I rarely cook steak, but searing at the end is also excellent for chicken and pork.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit