Rocky 3 just on today. Best of all the Rocky movies. Mr. T was the perfect bad guy.
Greatest entrance ever!!
Good one but I really liked Dragoo.Rocky 3 just on today. Best of all the Rocky movies. Mr. T was the perfect bad guy.
Oh my god, I forgot about that!He was absolutely hilarious in Arrested Development as a cheap skate version of himself. So funny
You got a stew!!!Oh my god, I forgot about that!
"Never touched my per diem...you take some veggies and a ham one...you got yourself a stew"
DING! DING!Was Apollo and Landon for me... I hope he's waiting for Sly up in heaven for another bout we won't hear about until we get there!
The King of Sting…The Count of Monte Fisto…Damn, he was a really good actor and played linebacker for San Diego State.
Coincidence he died at 76. In 1976 Apollo Creed said "And in keeping with great events throughout the country's history, Apollo Creed will duplicate the cracking of the liberty bell by cracking Mac Lee Green."
Fortunately for Rocky, Adrianne and Paulie, Mac Lee Green suffered a severely cracked third metacarpal in his left hand and couldn't fight.
Holy smokes!!! I had to check this and whoa!!! I freaking never knew that was Carl...RIP Chubbs
Except maybe for Paulie!One of those guys that everyone likes.
Literally no one doesnt like CW.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO