OT: SPS Battle Royale

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,590
8,570
102
When I first read this last night I was more than a little surprised he was untenured considering that it was stated he was an associate professor but now I see that the article was corrected and he's an assistant prof.

It's not shocking that the department rejected his grant when the prof admitted that it wasn't necessarily history-related.

If the prof really wanted to teach, he really needed to follow university procedures until he earned tenure.

It sounds like he'd be perfect for nonprofit organizations-- they love people who can generate grant money.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation